• Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I really want this one to happen today...

I know some people on here have reservations about the signing; not me!!
Same here mate. This is the one i have wanted the most out of all of them, well apart from a striker maybe. This lad slots straight back in without any fuss and will give the defence more protection than it has had, well since he left. He will move the ball forward intelligently a lot more too and still has a couple of decent years left in him yet. Hoping that he sorts out his severance dispute with PSG really quickly because everything else is good to go from what i have read.

Get this one over the line please blues.

I'm all good with this scenario. I think it'll be last minute and we will do it... but I think in the interim we could go for another midfielder just in case.

Will be a lot of last minute deals because this is dragging out, which makes for a lively deadline day lol

We’re at the mercy of PSG really, they could just continue being bells for another few weeks. I still think this one happens though, as everyone involved wants it. Waste hundreds of millions but arguing over pennies, classic.
reckon theyre trying to stoke a bit of interest from other clubs who maybe getting a bit desperate?
can see some odd deals happening late on as some clubs gazump others leading to a last minute mad dash to sign and register anything that moves.

reckon theyre trying to stoke a bit of interest from other clubs who maybe getting a bit desperate?
can see some odd deals happening late on as some clubs gazump others leading to a last minute mad dash to sign and register anything that moves.
No I genuinely just think they’re being tight and quibbling over what is effectively a pittance to them. Could be dead wrong like.

So after mindlessly spaffing money left, right and centre for years they have finally drawn a line at a couple of million to compensate a player they themselves told to leave? Doesn’t really add up.

Status
Not open for further replies.