2018/19 Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Le Parisien says that they've spoke with Idrissa's representatives and talks will offically happen after final of African Nations! January he should have been signed but the PSG ex Director of Football ignored Tuchel and signed Paredes rather than pay what Everton demanded but Leonardo the new Director of football has targetted Idrissa and Everton has agreed to not stand in players way even though Man Utd are also interested but Idrissa wants to come to PSG! 35 to 40 m being quoted for price

No doubt in my mind Delph is coming in for Gana. Gana being used to fund more attacking options. Best time to cash in on the guy (if we have to)..

That would be a good deal, but again, It's another player we don't need to sell imo. Creating a massive re-building job this summer when we should have been looking to add 4 or 5 (including gomes and Zouma) and shift all the deadwood.

Correct me if I’m wrong but I haven’t seen anything to suggest he’s desperate to go.
“It is a dream that sadly did not come true. Every player works to join the best teams, to play in matches in the Champions League.

“But I was honoured that PSG were interested in me. Now, I know that I am of interest to these types of clubs, I am ready to go to the final level to join a top European club.

“I am going to work even more so that they come back to me. Maybe it is not finished with PSG“PSG asked my agents to find out how I could leave. But Everton put the brakes on right away. They did not want to sell me. I pushed.

“I saw the directors to tell them of my desire to go to Paris, it was a golden opportunity, a huge challenge not to miss at 29 years old.”

“It is a dream that sadly did not come true. Every player works to join the best teams, to play in matches in the Champions League.

“But I was honoured that PSG were interested in me. Now, I know that I am of interest to these types of clubs, I am ready to go to the final level to join a top European club.

“I am going to work even more so that they come back to me. Maybe it is not finished with PSG
Fair enough. I hadn’t seen that until now.

He’s not Andre Kanchelskis or Duncan Ferguson (first time round), I won’t shed a tear if he goes... I’ll just be upset if we don’t get top dollar for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.