2018/19 Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure that rumour is true.

But £30m for a player about to enter his last year of his deal....hmmm

Very tricky as he’s very important to us.

Every single team on the planet except for Barcelona and Real Madrid sells their best players, have a great day x

Other clubs hang on to their best players for longer through refusing bids from other clubs.

Suarez, Coutinho, Ronaldo, De Gea, all recent examples of players that have had moves delayed or denied because their clubs refused to sell.

I can see Palace keeping hold of Zaha if nobody meets their deliberately off putting valuation. Leicester kept hold of Vardy, and have kept hold of McGuire despite significant interest over the past couple of summers.

Oh well, hopefully we can go on a good cup run.

Other clubs hang on to their best players for longer through refusing bids from other clubs.

Suarez, Coutinho, Ronaldo, De Gea, all recent examples of players that have had moves delayed or denied because their clubs refused to sell.

I can see Palace keeping hold of Zaha if nobody meets their deliberately off putting valuation. Leicester kept hold of Vardy, and have kept hold of McGuire despite significant interest over the past couple of summers.

Hang on, didn’t we do exactly that by refusing to let him go in January?? You are not doing your case any favours by naming loads of players that ended up leaving either mate.

Think he'll go myself.

Shame, I hope we keep him but do you turn down 30+ mil now or see him walk away for nothing next summer?

The ideal case is we absolutely smash it next season and he's keen to stay here a few more years but there's no guarantee of that whatsoever.

Ganas January move was delayed/denied. What’s your point?

Would Delph work a Gueye replacement?

Always thought Delph was a more conventional box-to-box man.
yeah if we want to get smashed 6-0, Other teams manage to do fine without Gueye, Not saying he's crap because he is the first name on the team sheet but I think we'd be silly not to entertain anything in the region of 30m for him, I trust in Brands to get an adequate replacement.

Hang on, didn’t we do exactly that by refusing to let him go in January?? You are not doing your case any favours by naming loads of players that ended up leaving either mate.

We knocked back a 25 million pound bid for a player worth double that, but it looks like a mere 30 million will do the trick, and we will sell our best player once again.

The players named had their moves substantially delayed, and in the case of De Gea outright denied, and with Leicester keeping hold of Vardy and Maguire. Alerderweirld was denied a move to United last summer as well.

Oh well, I guess those that want to pretend that selling our best players is some novel tactic created by Marcel Brands will continue to do so, and that Evertons performance will much stay the same as it has for the last 20 years.

We knocked back a 25 million pound bid for a player worth double that, but it looks like a mere 30 million will do the trick, and we will sell our best player once again.

The players named had their moves substantially delayed, and in the case of De Gea outright denied, and with Leicester keeping hold of Vardy and Maguire. Alerderweirld was denied a move to United last summer as well.

Oh well, I guess those that want to pretend that selling our best players is some novel tactic created by Marcel Brands will continue to do so, and that Evertons performance will much stay the same as it has for the last 20 years.

Quite literally the opposite, stating that every club sells their best players, but ok carry on. It’s only Everton that does it, sound. Hopefully we can go on a good cup run.

Status
Not open for further replies.