2018/19 Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
But...but...HE’S 30!!! He’s about to keel over and our squad should only be made up of potentially good players rather than actually good ones.
Yep, i don't get it either. The obsession with getting rid of players just because they are nearing 30 is ridiculous, people put future selling fees as more of a priority than actuality winning games it seems.

Keep.

Watching him makes me happy.

I can understand the logic in selling him, but if was down to logic alone, I wouldn't still be watching Everton.

Save logic for Walcott instead, by selling him to Wisconsin Wednesday of the MLS, or the Mongolian league.

Yeah, I’d like us to keep hold of him. Will take wads of cash to replace what he brings to the team. But keeping him doesn’t represent a £7m loss if offers of £30m come in again. That’s millions of pounds of profit “lost”. Depends on what the transfer budget is going to look like but the club might not consider itself in a position to turn down that kind of money for a rapidly depreciating asset if it needs the funds to get in our targets...
What if it costs 50/60 million to buy a similar quality of player to replace him though ? It's a massive risk to let go of such a good player if the replacement fails (i know the replacement could turn out better as well haha)

Keep.

Watching him makes me happy.

I can understand the logic in selling him, but if was down to logic alone, I wouldn't still be watching Everton.

Save logic for Walcott instead, by selling him to Wisconsin Wednesday of the MLS, or the Mongolian league.
Exactly, I'm sounding like a broken record now but there's probably 10-15 players that need clearing out of this squad that are nothing but a drain on wages.

Top quality when he's in this form. I saw a clip of Goldbridge on Twitter saying how he'd shown up Pogba. High praise indeed!

Seen a lot of folk saying he’s made me eat my words because he’s hit form since January or he’s suddenly learned how to pass forward. Not really. He was playing pretty well in a team that was playing mostly rubbish. Some of you were just plain wrong. Others were sheep copying the ill informed comments. Only us few true believers who were loyal to Gana from the start deserve to bask in the glow of his excellence now that the world has come to appreciate him. You other slim shadies can only press your noses to the glass and watch from the outside.

Seen a lot of folk saying he’s made me eat my words because he’s hit form since January or he’s suddenly learned how to pass forward. Not really. He was playing pretty well in a team that was playing mostly rubbish. Some of you were just plain wrong. Others were sheep copying the ill informed comments. Only us few true believers who were loyal to Gana from the start deserve to bask in the glow of his excellence now that the world has come to appreciate him. You other slim shadies can only press your noses to the glass and watch from the outside.
@Prevenger17 @brownmola @CRIMHEAD you guys had it right. Never wavered.

Looks like Herrera has agreed a contract with PSG. Hopefully that means they don’t still want Gana. He was class gain today.

He has improved going forward tho . The whole team has tbf

Status
Not open for further replies.