2018/19 Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know he’s getting up there in age and if we are going to sell him and make a profit, it has to be done soon. I just don’t know how we would ever replace him without spending an exorbitant amount of money. I don’t care about his passing or creativity; he is a absolute destroyer in the middle of the pitch. If he’ll stay, I’d rather just keep. It’s not like we paid a massive amount of money for him in the first place.

I know he’s getting up there in age and if we are going to sell him and make a profit, it has to be done soon. I just don’t know how we would ever replace him without spending an exorbitant amount of money. I don’t care about his passing or creativity; he is a absolute destroyer in the middle of the pitch. If he’ll stay, I’d rather just keep. It’s not like we paid a massive amount of money for him in the first place.
It depends how close we think we are to Champions League for me. I think he has 2-3 more top years in him. Silva has at least shown he can take results from top sides, so that is half the battle.

Amazing today, was worried he might of got that second yellow, what a player
He is quite a unique player that way, he is full of aggression and competitiveness, but you never feel that he is out of control or allows the emotions of the game to get the best of him. The only way I think he would’ve been sent off as if someone had dived, or exaggerated contact like Matic did at one point, but then Matic quickly got on with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.