2018/19 Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes, he can't pass the ball. He pretty much leads our team in passing success and PSG wants him...but he's easily replaceable.

Not easily replaceable but he's not very good on the ball. Picks it up, plays it to someone else who is happy to have the responsibility. Very Makelele like. Difference is plenty of forward opportunities missed so he can have a great passing percentage if he has one but their all sideways/safe passes.

Not neccessarily a bad thing but if we want more creativity in the team having another option who can play a pass forward as well as Gomes would be great.

He's very easily replaceable yes.

I've told you this plenty of times before. You don't try to play possession based football and play a player who's skills are all off the ball.
Unfortunately a lot on here can’t grasp that concept.

I’m convinced some still think big Sam is in charge. And anytime now Gomes will be getting dropped for McCarthy.

The gana, McCarthy combo perfect for silva’s team apparently.

I’m convinced some still think big Sam is in charge. And anytime now Gomes will be getting dropped for McCarthy.

He doesnt fit how Silva WANTS to play, thats for sure, neither does Iceland.

Silva prefers his sitting DM to be the quarterback, running the show, flanked by 2 number 8s that drive the play forward, 2 up and downers.

I think we will either go for a playmaker or someone like Zakaria / Barrios who can sit in front of the defence.

I dount Silva wants players like Gana / McCarthy haring around...

Status
Not open for further replies.