2018/19 Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s annoying that now that he’s playing for his PSG move in the summer he’s gone up to the level of consistency we know he is capable of whereas before the interest in January he didn’t show anything like this form.

It’s annoying that now that he’s playing for his PSG move in the summer he’s gone up to the level of consistency we know he is capable of whereas before the interest in January he didn’t show anything like this form.
Thought he was superb earlier in the season personally. He had a fairly poor spell over Christmas and into January but he's been up there with our best performers over the whole season for me.

Thought he was superb earlier in the season personally. He had a fairly poor spell over Christmas and into January but he's been up there with our best performers over the whole season for me.

Perhaps he’s finally benefiting from a decent set up and confidence in the team. I’ve never seen the sort of attacking element to his game he is showing now which suggests that Silva is either coaxing more out of him than he’s shown in his career at any point, or he’s trying harder now for a particular reason which could be the PSG move. He’s been very good this season but as with a lot of these players it difficult to get too excited about good form when the pressure is off after so many campaigns of treated failure.

tell you what his games gone up a level since he has been coached by Silva. He has always give a 100% just think he's devoloped a lot later. Quality player. Someone should move for him, we will demand a big fee but he deserves his move.

Perhaps he’s finally benefiting from a decent set up and confidence in the team. I’ve never seen the sort of attacking element to his game he is showing now which suggests that Silva is either coaxing more out of him than he’s shown in his career at any point, or he’s trying harder now for a particular reason which could be the PSG move. He’s been very good this season but as with a lot of these players it difficult to get too excited about good form when the pressure is off after so many campaigns of treated failure.

He has been consistent since he got here, He was quality before he came here too.

As for the past few games he is playing with better players who are finally gelling somewhat as a team, players are making better runs and showing for the ball more which takes the onus off him to do everything which results in him being better with the ball.

He is a class act, I don't get people who don't rate him.

don't think he'll go to PSG me, think he was a panic purchase to come in and do a short term job, they will have had 6 months to think about it in the summer and will probably spend a fortune on someone else, probably younger

don't think he'll go to PSG me, think he was a panic purchase to come in and do a short term job, they will have had 6 months to think about it in the summer and will probably spend a fortune on someone else, probably younger
They bought Paredes from Zenit (i think) in January once we rebuffed them on Gana.
So I dont think he'll be PSG bound.

He’s playing really well now. He was before. What’s changed? It’s just not trendy right now to chat wham about him not passing forward. Those saying he’s upped his game to get a move just need to cast an eye to Arnautovic or remember Lescott. His attitude is spot on. Unlike one or two posters. Admit you were wrong, just like the other sheep and commit to being a better human being in future.

Was hanging fire to see if that was an April Fools thing... still might be, but if that's true then Gana probably isn't going there now.

This lad is a consummate professional. Would hate it if he moves to PSG in the summer. Hopefully we can kick on in these last few games and show Gana he needs to be here to help us crack the Top 6

Status
Not open for further replies.