2018/19 Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a central midfielder, his distribution is utter tripe so he gives the ball away far too often. He's become one of my least favoured players. Why not play two in there that can get hold of the ball? I wouldn't mind us signing Aaron Mooy to partner Gomes.

For a central midfielder, his distribution is utter tripe so he gives the ball away far too often. He's become one of my least favoured players. Why not play two in there that can get hold of the ball? I wouldn't mind us signing Aaron Mooy to partner Gomes.
Sell Gueye for £30M or more and get Mooy for around £15M and we are laughin’, a better player, IMO, and a good profit.

Hahah my new favourite thing is blokes slagging off Gana and then suggesting we sign a bang average player like Mooy. Andre gomes has forgotten how to complete a pass. Gana is brilliant when his cm partner can distribute the ball for him. Imagine wanting to get rid of an elite ball winner that is being aggresively pursued by psg to sign a 28 year old that plays for huddersfield. Some of you are so deluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.