I Love My Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirkenheadBlue

Player Valuation: £70m
God knows Everton give us a lot of pain and heartache, but then you read stuff like this it makes you feel 10 feet tall.

I’m so so grateful to my grandfather for making me a Blue

I’ll come back when Ings slots in a 94th minute winner on Monday.
Is it just me or if that does happen, I’m not mad at the club, I’m mad at the club when we get thoroughly outplayed for 90 mins and lose vs Fulham or those types of teams

If we get a decent dm sitting behind Allan and covering the defense, with max Aarons as well on the right with a decent right wing, that will be our best side we’ve had for years/ decades i recon.

God knows Everton give us a lot of pain and heartache, but then you read stuff like this it makes you feel 10 feet tall.

I’m so so grateful to my grandfather for making me a Blue

Sometimes we need to remember this throughout the good AND bad times.
We may not always have the greatest team, results won't always go our way, but Everton remain by far and away the greatest club and always will be.
We should ALL be grateful for being blue. We should all be proud and feel incredibly privileged to be Evertonians. ;)

When I was a kid I didn't grow up an Everton fan. But in my early teenage years I use to watch the games on TV and did my own bit of reading online about the history of the club and it just took over me tbh. Everton fans and scousers in general are an extremely decent bunch and working class and the city is absolutely brilliant. Great Irish history in Liverpool aswell. Everton will always be the peoples club unlike that other shower of [Poor language removed] at Anfield. That's why I love Everton and the city of Liverpool.

Growing up back home in the 80s everyone was a liverpool or united fan (aside from the old firm chasers), my grandfather a red but i couldnt stand them so i asked for an everton top for my 7th birthday.
That was 86, the scum done the double, but ive never regretted it when times were bad and its made me look forward more to what could be on its way.

Status
Not open for further replies.