Huntelaar??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirkenheadBlue

Player Valuation: £70m
Please god let this be true...

Huntelaar lijkt op weg naar Everton - Het laatste Voetbalnieuws op Telesport.nl [Voetbal]

MILAN - Klaas-Jan Huntelaar (26) is a prime candidate to AC Milan on loan for Everton to exchange. The Italians are willing to cooperate. Van Nistelrooy looks towards the German club HSV.

Van Nistelrooy has claimed an interview with coach Bruno Labadia and will transition to a drawing for eighteen years. Monday is a scheduled medical examination. The Europa League Van Nistelrooy will take his old club PSV.

Couldn't happen....... Could it? :oops:

It won't happen if for no other reason than we can't afford his wages. It is true though that he's reportedly looking for a loan move to boost his world cup chances.

Quality, quality player. I was at his Dutch debut he reminded me so much os a young Van Basten it wasnt funny.

You never know especially on loan with a lot of players just looking for first team football - Milan looks like a closed shop at the moment with Ronaldinho hitting the form at old and Leonardo wanting to play a certain type of striker with Beckham in the squad.

He wont break up likes of Kaka, Ronaldo and Raul at Real.

Wages would be the thing really. I dont think we're as poorly poised financially as many in the market and in comparison to other clubs, at the very least we are able to take on wages especially after ofloading the two we sent to Turkey!

With Jo banished I'd love us to get him! It'll be the smartest move in the loan department.

However I ask myself this, "Why would Milan let him go?"

Dutch media seems to be pretty certain this is actually happening. Heitinga might have something to do with it, they were good friends at Ajax. Pienaar and Huntelaar also played together at ajax in 2005-06.

In Moyse we trust.................................the man has a plan and this seems to be a part of it.......................we should know in days;)

Status
Not open for further replies.