How's Moyes feeling now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fansince1988

Player Valuation: £40m
With all the great things happening at Everton now I wonder how Moyes is feeling, also would he still be here if he hadn't have jumped over and failed at the Man Utd job. I actually think if he had wanted to stay here he would still be here Kenwright was very loyal to him, I'm glad he didn't as we have got a real professional manager now. But I must thank Moyes as he did steady the ship in very depressing times being an Everton surporter.

With all the great things happening at Everton now I wonder how Moyes is feeling, also would he still be here if he hadn't have jumped over and failed at the Man Utd job. I actually think if he had wanted to stay here he would still be here Kenwright was very loyal to him, I'm glad he didn't as we have got a real professional manager now. But I must thank Moyes as he did steady the ship in very depressing times being an Everton surporter.

He would be gone now anyway, if Moshiri woldnt put up with the disgracful management of Martinez I dont think he would stand for him either

"If people want to leave Everton then they can, but they need to remember it generally doesnt work out for them"

David Moyes
8 March 2013
Yes agree, I know Rooney did well at Utd but think your self lucky we have allowed you back. I don't think Moyes will be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.