Howard one clean sheet away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh I know what you mean. He hasn't done any David James clangers in a long time. I think our defense is the best in the prem bar none. He has solidified and stoped leaking silly goals. That is why teams dread to play us. Now get the the midfield sorted and we can break the top four next year.

BobTheSnatch...er...um...Halewood Blue however felt he just wasn't good enough and needed replacing sooner rather than later.

Can't. Stop. Laughing.

Yeh I know what you mean. He hasn't done any David James clangers in a long time. I think our defense is the best in the prem bar none. He has solidified and stoped leaking silly goals. That is why teams dread to play us. Now get the the midfield sorted and we can break the top four next year.

Hello Mike. Think you slightly have got your blue tinted glasses on there. Man U I think have got the best, 2nd Chelsea and maybe third us.

Maybe so but like you said in my eyes the gaffer knows his defense and that makes us tough as nails. Howard has been a revelation this year. I suppose he has to be with Davey almost strange love affair in grabbing young goalies.

Im not a Howard fan, but its a great acheivement, i dont think hes anywhere near Southall in terms of ability and think the acheivement is based on the back 5 rather then Howard alone.

Intresting to know is Nev record based on a time when games were 40 games a season?

Im not a Howard fan, but its a great acheivement, i dont think hes anywhere near Southall in terms of ability and think the acheivement is based on the back 5 rather then Howard alone.

Intresting to know is Nev record based on a time when games were 40 games a season?
I agree with you .we are more defensive than in Nevs day;)

Hello Mike. Think you slightly have got your blue tinted glasses on there. Man U I think have got the best, 2nd Chelsea and maybe third us.

Man U, Chelsea and the [Poor language removed] are the only teams with better defensive records in terms of goals conceded than us this season so far.

:D One of his/ her many pearls of wisdom.

Remember.

He was always right.

We were/I was always wrong.

Reminds me of the scene in Broadcast News where the news director is listening to Holly Hunter's character badgering him about using Albert Brooks character as the special report newscaster rather than William Hurt's.

He finally says to her:

"It must be just wonderful that you're always right and everyone else is always wrong."

To which she replies forlornly:

"No...it's just awful."

Status
Not open for further replies.