How will we line up against Watford and Burnley (and what will that mean)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

windymiller

Player Valuation: £50m
Will Allardyce line up against Watford and Burnley away in the same style as the away games against Bournemouth and West Bromwich? If he does is that justified? Would 2 points from those games be a good return?

I would like to see that, but my money is on Gana and Schneiderlin in the middle and DCL up front. Hope I'm wrong.

Think you're right. 5 at the back, Gana and the boo magnet, Bolassie and Walcott with DCL / Niasse up top. Sam seems to have the mistaken belief Bolassie offers pace on the break. Wrong, he's like Ossie now.

Will Allardyce line up against Watford and Burnley away in the same style as the away games against Bournemouth and West Bromwich? If he does is that justified? Would 2 points from those games be a good return?

..I think two points would be a very good return. Watford’s result yesterday surprised me, they have looked decent this season, not least at Goodison. Burnley have been in the upper reaches all season.

..I think two points would be a very good return. Watford’s result yesterday surprised me, they have looked decent this season, not least at Goodison. Burnley have been in the upper reaches all season.
What about 1 point then?

Edit: Burnley haven't won a game since the 12th December. They have drawn a lot though.

Status
Not open for further replies.