How was Gylfi Sigurdsson's Goal V Leicester not even nominated for goal of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record by the way, that Ramsey goal against Fulham is absolutely crap. It was a nice little finish, but that “move” is so clumsy and untidy, poor touches and awkward bobbles all over the gaff. It won goal of the month because it was an Arsenal player. That highlight doesn’t even show the whole build up either, which is the whole reason it was nominated in the first place.

Thanks for adding this to the record mate.

Because there’s a massive media conspiracy against Everton that with the PL illuminati and Bill Kenwright has been purposely holding us back and that’s the only reason we don’t win anything anymore and has nothing to do with the fact we’re crap. Am I right?

Also Townsend’s goal was miles better and he wouldn’t have won anyway so who cares?

Haven't read any of the reviews so don't know what has been said but going off the thread title.......Do people actually really care. Come on, threads like this are just embarrassing, I would rather one was started on how cold the tea is at goodison or some fans wearing coats in august to games... I dont know but it would at least have some relevance.

I liked Schurles best out of those, mainly for the touch he took, then actually placing the ball rather than just hitting it

Haven't read any of the reviews so don't know what has been said but going off the thread title.......Do people actually really care. Come on, threads like this are just embarrassing, I would rather one was started on how cold the tea is at goodison or some fans wearing coats in august to games... I dont know but it would at least have some relevance.
There should be a thread for those who moan about threads and it should be the only place you post, none of the rest of us have to put up with you then.

Status
Not open for further replies.