How was Gylfi Sigurdsson's Goal V Leicester not even nominated for goal of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it’s normally the goal of the months compiled and for some reason Siggurdson’s didn’t make it.

I always prefer either team goals or individual brilliance than a long shot. Hazards goal for me was the best.

I thought it’s normally the goal of the months compiled and for some reason Siggurdson’s didn’t make it.

I always prefer either team goals or individual brilliance than a long shot. Hazards goal for me was the best.

That’s what it is but it’s a rubbish way of doing things. You could have 3 genuine Puskas award contenders in the same month and no good goals another month.

Do any of our goals ever make it? I struggle to remember many being even nominated. And I agree top strike.

And this popped up
Screenshot_2019-05-23-10-54-44.png

I'd go with the Ozil goal v Bournemouth,only because I've never seen anyone else even attempt it.

Thought a lot of the goals were samey myself. Sigurdsson's was great, but it looked an awful lot like a few of the efforts in there. I liked Hazard's too, and Kompany's for other, obvious reasons

Thought a lot of the goals were samey myself. Sigurdsson's was great, but it looked an awful lot like a few of the efforts in there. I liked Hazard's too, and Kompany's for other, obvious reasons

Hazards against Liverpool in the league cup was actually even better than his league one. I thought that was the best goal in any comp this season.

Sensationally poor defending may as well have been 2 yards out ...that’s the narrative from the Kopite media I would assume

Would love the club to pull the media up on the bias sadly they are a gang of church mouses the lot of them.

From Niasse's retrospective punishment to this amongst many other clear instances of bias.

Hazard's goal was ESPN'S best and Sigurdsson's was second.

Kompany's was up there as was Andres Townsend's at city.

Status
Not open for further replies.