How unfit we are

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's the other little things too. He didn't allow for slackers or the kind of nonsense we see on the training videos these days. All the players had to be professional.

I remember we were on a losing run and he took all the players to a factory and made them see what other normal folk were doing to earn a living. It made them realise how privileged they were and he would always maintain those high standards and took no nonsense.

Now it's all smiles and ice creams at ff

Must have forgotten him signing Lingard and going for him again.

best part of yesterday was rondon pressing their backline and then gesticulating at gordon and gray for just standing off

this is a disjointed side who only press when they can be arsed
Sad isn’t it. You look at other teams in the league and wonder why they have relentless energy to last 90mins of hard pressing. We failed in fitness, effort and motivation on many levels.

Something I have noticed not just this season but over the years, probably since Moyes was here, we always look unfit and cant keep the pressure on teams, yesterday was a prime example, the 1st 15 minutes I thought we were good and pressed really well, then totally stood off and let forest back into the game.
Watching Leeds now and we are miles away from them, they have pressed Chelsea right up to the 93rd minute.

Dont know what they do in training but players like Dele looks like he is always messing about, probably why he is off.
Gordon always looks goosed after 15 minutes

We were pushing hard for the winner yesterday.

Something I have noticed not just this season but over the years, probably since Moyes was here, we always look unfit and cant keep the pressure on teams, yesterday was a prime example, the 1st 15 minutes I thought we were good and pressed really well, then totally stood off and let forest back into the game.
Watching Leeds now and we are miles away from them, they have pressed Chelsea right up to the 93rd minute.

Dont know what they do in training but players like Dele looks like he is always messing about, probably why he is off.
Gordon always looks goosed after 15 minutes

Could be because we struggle to control games

Status
Not open for further replies.