How to locate # of Aways stubs on eticketing

Status
Not open for further replies.

mglennon

Player Valuation: £6m
Hi All,

I know the ticketing site has changed , but how do I locate what my current away tickets stubs I have currently. Can't find it where it used to be .

They used to state it on top left hand bit of screen

When they changed it at start of season, used to show priority points which are basically away credits. Doesnt seem to be there now, cant see mine anyway

Hi All,

I know the ticketing site has changed , but how do I locate what my current away tickets stubs I have currently. Can't find it where it used to be .

Hi All,

As others have said, it was there a week or so ago, but the info's disappeared now.

I vaguely remember this happening last season at about the same time too. Whoever designs and implements the change control on the website needs a good kicking.

If it helps, I know I had 14 credits from last season

How do I work it out. For last yr wat was counted as a credit
EPL away
Cc home
Fa home

There were 22 possible credits last season I think. The 19 League away fixtures + Yeovil and Norwich at home in the League Cup, and Leicester at home in the FA Cup.

https://tickets.evertonfc.com/account

Capture.JPG

I can see mine, always have been able to even on the new system...

I emailed the club ,this is the reply.-
Thank you for writing to Everton Football Club
Credits that have been accumulated from this season will not be active until around December/January time. This is because we are still using credits from the previous season.
Credits are awarded for attending home cup matches at Goodison Park and away Premier League matches.

I emailed the club ,this is the reply.-
Thank you for writing to Everton Football Club
Credits that have been accumulated from this season will not be active until around December/January time. This is because we are still using credits from the previous season.
Credits are awarded for attending home cup matches at Goodison Park and away Premier League matches.

Away cup games count too.

Status
Not open for further replies.