How Scouse is the Scouse Derby?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure you haven't confused him with Nyarko?

Was he really that [Poor language removed] and my mind has papered over it?

I thought he was OK, if a bit lightweight.

I would love him to have played in the 80's. Think of the headline opportunities - 'Ref sees Li Tie Chop Souey....'

Li Tie was quite good I thought. He always gave 110% and you certainly couldn't say when he came off the pitch that he hadn't put a shift in. He was a real grafter. If there was work to do he would do it. Any time day or night he would get out there and get stuck in, you know what I mean. A real hard worker.

Li Tie was quite good I thought. He always gave 110% and you certainly couldn't say when he came off the pitch that he hadn't put a shift in. He was a real grafter. If there was work to do he would do it. Any time day or night he would get out there and get stuck in, you know what I mean. A real hard worker.

He was a grafter, but more like one of those with a clipboard. Always looked busy, but did nothing.

I always remember that interview he did where he was asked his name and he said, "My name is Li Tie (Lee Tye) but in England it is Li Tie (Lee Teeuh)", which was yet another reminder of how stupid English people are at trying to say foreign names. Oh look it's a Chinese name with the exact same spelling as one of the words in our language, let's try and pronounce it in FRENCH.

I always remember that interview he did where he was asked his name and he said, "My name is Li Tie (Lee Tye) but in England it is Li Tie (Lee Teeuh)", which was yet another reminder of how stupid English people are at trying to say foreign names. Oh look it's a Chinese name with the exact same spelling as one of the words in our language, let's try and pronounce it in FRENCH.

dont get me started on alan ****face green's pronunciation of Gabriel Heinze...

English people are [Poor language removed] at foreign languages, awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.