How much would ronko signings be worth today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve0

Player Valuation: £35m
Gueye - £75m
Keane - £60m
Williams - £10m
Rooney - £20m
Klaassen - £35m
Sandro - £18m
Martina - £6m
Schneiderlin - £45m
Lookman - £25m
Pickford - £90m

Basically him and Walsh know what they're doing. The Kones and niasses are consigned to history.

What a time to be alive, what a time to be a blue.

Gueye - £75m
Keane - £60m
Williams - £10m
Rooney - £20m
Klaassen - £35m
Sandro - £18m
Martina - £6m
Schneiderlin - £45m
Lookman - £25m
Pickford - £90m

Basically him and Walsh know what they're doing. The Kones and niasses are consigned to history.

understand your point, however pickford would not go for 90m

Gueye - £75m
Keane - £60m
Williams - £10m
Rooney - £20m
Klaassen - £35m
Sandro - £18m
Martina - £6m
Schneiderlin - £45m
Lookman - £25m
Pickford - £90m

Sorry mate.. but are you forgetting that we signed Pickford and Keane THIS window.. by signing for Everton and playing 3 or 4 competitive matches has tripled their value immediately? I mean a player value always goes up and im sure they will prove their worth.. but too early to be tripling their price tag lol

Sandro is a 20mill player this window and was good business with his release clause.

Gueye also great business and is probably valued over 40million by us now.

Lookman again also looks worth 20mill+ so a great investment and hopefully goes on to do big things for us.

Sorry mate.. but are you forgetting that we signed Pickford and Keane THIS window.. by signing for Everton and playing 3 or 4 competitive matches has tripled their value immediately? I mean a player value always goes up and im sure they will prove their worth.. but too early to be tripling their price tag lol

Sandro is a 20mill player this window and was good business with his release clause.

Gueye also great business and is probably valued over 40million by us now.

Lookman again also looks worth 20mill+ so a great investment and hopefully goes on to do big things for us.
Gueye will easily be higher than that I think mate.

Somebody on here claimed to be speaking to some agent as well who deals with Gueye and suggested we said 70m.

I'd say 'one billion dollars'

Lending a little thought toward the -200% depreciation: I suppose it is possible. Say you bought an asset for $100 and it lost 100% of value. It's now worth zero. But there may be remaining outgoings on the asset (eg if it were a commercial property investment and there were continuing rates due on it...you might pay someone to take it off your hands i.e it's literally become a liability)

It's an unusual scenario though

Status
Not open for further replies.