How much do we miss this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bundy

Player Valuation: £35m
tim-cahill-punching-a-corner-flag-edited.jpg

We should pop some fireworks in the Corner post for such moments.

That's Bums On Seats Global Marketing Action American Style.

We do miss it but unfortunately it's pretty much gone now. I do expect maybe a important 1 or 2 to be seen before the end of this season tho.

Any punter-made highlights package of Everton should always start with a slow motion Timmy punching the living shoite out of those things.

screenshot20120404at507.png

or

screenshot20120404at505.png

or even

screenshot20120404at506.png

or howabout

screenshot20120404at514.png

Any of these working on any level?

I miss it so so much.

I want nothing more than to see him score against the ****e and box the corner flag.

used to be a great player, guaranteed 10 goals a season. i think he should of retired from international football to prolong his club career, he could of easily gone on until 35/36 then

I thought it was just a blip at first but he hasnt been the same since he returned from the asia cup last year.

Imagine that, Cahill jumps 10 ft in the air, nods one past doni, runs to the corner, punches it and for each shot a blue firework fires out of each corner, then rips his top up to show a picture of superman wearing Tim Cahill pyjamas, the we unleash 200 giant kangaroos into there part of the stadium. Just a thought like.

Imagine that, Cahill jumps 10 ft in the air, nods one past doni, runs to the corner, punches it and for each shot a blue firework fires out of each corner, then rips his top up to show a picture of superman wearing Tim Cahill pyjamas, the we unleash 200 giant kangaroos into there part of the stadium. Just a thought like.

I don't see why not!

DO IT MOYLEZ/EFC/EVERYONE

Status
Not open for further replies.