How much can we really spend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WA Toffee

Player Valuation: £40m
As opposed to how much we WILL spend, with the FFP rules in place, how much CAN we spend this summer? I know we would all love for Moshiri to go on a huge spending spree, but is that realistic? Is net spend linked to turnover or is there a more complicated equation? I remember last year some people talking about how we could spend very little unless we sold John Stones and it was something to do with turnover vs wages or something.
So how much can we spend?

1pp5zt.jpg

As opposed to how much we WILL spend, with the FFP rules in place, how much CAN we spend this summer? I know we would all love for Moshiri to go on a huge spending spree, but is that realistic? Is net spend linked to turnover or is there a more complicated equation? I remember last year some people talking about how we could spend very little unless we sold John Stones and it was something to do with turnover vs wages or something.
So how much can we spend?

..it's a good question and one that others on here will be better qualified to answer. It is linked to income so if we move Lukaku and Barkley on I think it will help the cause for this and the next window. I also think it's more about salary than spend.

Status
Not open for further replies.