• Zouma

• Davies

• Gana

• Siggy

• No one

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen Mina play twice so have no idea what his style is.
I like Keane at the moment though. Don't think he should be dismissed.

Is Mina quick?

I've seen Mina play twice so have no idea what his style is.
I like Keane at the moment though. Don't think he should be dismissed.

Is Mina quick?
Keane wont be taken out of the team any time soon, Silva wont repeat the mistake he made against Southampton messing with the squad.

For now tho Siggy has fully pipped down his section of the whoppers, so most of the silly negative focus is going to go towards Keane now, expect nothing less from Evertonians

Keane wont be taken out of the team any time soon, Silva wont repeat the mistake he made against Southampton messing with the squad.

For now tho Siggy has fully pipped down his section of the whoppers, so most of the silly negative focus is going to go towards Keane now, expect nothing less from Evertonians

Tom Davies, surely?

Some terrible shouts in here.

Players need to complement eachother as well as just be good in their own right. From everything I've seen of Mina, Zouma would complement his game, as he does Keane's. I'm not convinced that Keane and Mina would be a good partnership, and i'm pretty sure that's why we brought Zouma in in the first place. There's no reason why a contracted player should be used ahead of a loan player, in fact it makes much more sense to get the use out of the loan player while you've got them than it does to pay a fee and wages for someone who then just sits on the bench.

It seems fairly obvious that Keane and Davies are the two players who would be replaced because of the team's set up, although when that will be I don't know.

With you until the bit about wasting fee on a loan player. You’re paying both sets of wages, it’s sunk costs both directions. The choice needs to be best chance to win/develop, depending on the preference of Silva and Brands.

With you until the bit about wasting fee on a loan player. You’re paying both sets of wages, it’s sunk costs both directions. The choice needs to be best chance to win/develop, depending on the preference of Silva and Brands.
Yeah that’s my point really, that it doesn’t matter if you’re on loan or not. I’m just saying you can hammer the point home by saying Keane will remain an ‘asset’ even if we don’t play him this season, whereas zouma is only an asset in the sense that his performances can help us. If we dont pick him he’s of no value to us, whereas Keane is.

Status
Not open for further replies.