How did you come to be an Evertonian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was born in 87 and named Colin. Doesn't take much to guess where my Dad got the name from. I suppose it went from there.

Born in Liverpool and my Nan and Grandad lived on Gwladys street, who else am I gonna support. My nan used to take me over with 20 minutes to go when I was really small to watch the game. all the stewards knew her. I've told this story before but walking up the steps holding my nans hand and seeing the green pitch. white nets and the blue and white shirts still brings a tear to my eye. some lad pulled me up onto the terrace to watch the rest of the game, we scored too, wow what a noise. is somebody chopping onions?

Must've been a brain injury suffered in childhood. Its the only thing I can think of seeing as I started watching Everton in the 90s.

My da sat me down at the age of five and said “Son you can choose going to the match with your dad with jolly japes, hot dogs and lashings of Lemmo, or, I can beat you to death with this chair leg and dump your still twitching corpse over the sea wall at Otterspool prom.

My da sat me down at the age of five and said “Son you can choose going to the match with your dad with jolly japes, hot dogs and lashings of Lemmo, or, I can beat you to death with this chair leg and dump your still twitching corpse over the sea wall at Otterspool prom.
And now, watching gylfi trudge around the pitch and doing his best neville-pointing impersonation, I bet that chair leg option never looked so appealing.

My dad said “son I’m going to make a man of you” then thrown me into a caged pit full of animals. I ran the gauntlet and fought my corner with only a few punches to the head.
Welcome to Everton. This is the boys? Pen.

Tough choice that like

Was walking along the leeds-liverpool canal and the canal water parted so I could get to the other side. It was a miracle and promised that day to follow God's team. Been a blue ever since.
As you were walking across you should have gathered all the broken bikes, prams and other scrap iron down there, you’d have made yourself a tidy few pound!!

Status
Not open for further replies.