How did we manage to beat a team...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a penalty. He tugged at Saha's shirt just outside the box. At that point, the referee (or linesman in this case) is uncertain of the outcome. In fact, Saha goes past him and anvantage is played. But then the pulling continues into the box, and Saha ends up going wide.

Definite penalty.

It was a penalty. He tugged at Saha's shirt just outside the box. At that point, the referee (or linesman in this case) is uncertain of the outcome. In fact, Saha goes past him and anvantage is played. But then the pulling continues into the box, and Saha ends up going wide.

Definite penalty.

Cant say either way, it was down the Park End, my eyesight is not the best, hoping MOTD shows it, knew I should have taped the game today, but normally when I do that, we lose.

Cant say either way, it was down the Park End, my eyesight is not the best, hoping MOTD shows it, knew I should have taped the game today, but normally when I do that, we lose.

It'll be on youtube.

You could debate it to a point, but you couldn't argue against the decision being reasonable.

He took hold of the shirt just outside the area, and Louis just kept going. Richards, therefore, holds onto the shirt. Saha is forced wide (somebody has hold of his shirt and is tugging him back).

Penalty given.

I'm usually honest about this [Poor language removed]. Definitely a penalty in my book. Commentators were also certain that the decision was fair.

Mate ive just been on bluemoon, theres about 1000 posts about Everton and also this forum.

But I agree, hopefully after today we can stop talking about you.

I mean, your not even on a level with Stoke really.

i agree mate we aint because we are 15 points ahead of them like we are 13 ahead of you :p:D ;0)

Mate ive just been on bluemoon, theres about 1000 posts about Everton and also this forum.

But I agree, hopefully after today we can stop talking about you.

I mean, your not even on a level with Stoke really.

please done compare that site to a true reflection of city fans mate - im sure everton have some [Poor language removed] sites and granted they wont be vile like bluemoon forums but every club has an element of idiots;)

Yeah mate, try BlueKipper, that place makes your eyes bleed.

at least us both sets of fans have a great well run site that we can go on and we all know how lucky we are having that seeing we have seen on the other side of the fence thats going on like bluemoon forums and bluekipper?

im sure if i stepped out of line on here i would be banned and vice versa if you did on the forum i go on but if we was on bluemoon forums or bluekipper its expected that members have to be vile to each other including to members of the same team.

Status
Not open for further replies.