How did we manage to beat a team...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but i dont think you can allow advantage, the penalise the defender for the same offense, certainly not without taking it back to the original spot where it occurred.

Fair enough.

In all honesty, I don't really care all that much. If it wasn't a penalty, it wasn't a penalty. We still tonked them.

Yeah, but i dont think you can allow advantage, the penalise the defender for the same offense, certainly not without taking it back to the original spot where it occurred.

While I agree, the problem is the foul occurred in two different areas of the pitch, even if there was barely 5 yards difference. Full credit to Louis for not going down on the first tug because that's the one that got him off balance and then not going down on the second once he was in the box. I think that simple fact might be what got him the penalty.

Last edited:

While I agree, the problem is the foul occurred in two different areas of the pitch, even if there was barely 5 yards difference. Full credit to Louis for not going down on the first tug because that's the one that got him off balance and then not going down on the second once he was in the box. I think that simple fact might be what got him the penalty.

Its a tricky one really.

Maybe they didnt see the first pull outside the box.

Maybe they saw it and thought it was inside.

Maybe they allowed the advantage to go on and deemed the second and third pulls inside as seperate fouls and that we had lost the advantage.

I was chuffed cause i spotted Saha's shirt being pulled and was like "foul" but never expected to get it then i saw the linesman put his flag up on the edge of the screen and knew we got it.

They may have a bigger stadium but we've got bigger hair

ev3_280x420_22725a.jpg

And that was the difference today.

HaHa;)

dont take this the wrong way lads but......theres tway too many city topics on an established everton forum.

you beat us today fair and square but its bordering on obsessive and its not right.

ok im a city fan coming onto an everton forum but its because its a good site with mainly good people who know there football but ive not knows a forum of any kind that has so many threads about another team thsat doesnt concern them.

ok city forums will always have threads about manu and everton forum will have threads about the RS and vice versa but its because they are our rivals but city aint your rival as much as you aint our rival so why so many city threads that are dedicated to city?

as i say dont take it the wrong way it just doesnt seem right ;)

Mate ive just been on bluemoon, theres about 1000 posts about Everton and also this forum.

But I agree, hopefully after today we can stop talking about you.

I mean, your not even on a level with Stoke really.

dont take this the wrong way lads but......theres tway too many city topics on an established everton forum.

you beat us today fair and square but its bordering on obsessive and its not right.

ok im a city fan coming onto an everton forum but its because its a good site with mainly good people who know there football but ive not knows a forum of any kind that has so many threads about another team thsat doesnt concern them.

ok city forums will always have threads about manu and everton forum will have threads about the RS and vice versa but its because they are our rivals but city aint your rival as much as you aint our rival so why so many city threads that are dedicated to city?

as i say dont take it the wrong way it just doesnt seem right ;)

Just think we're on a high mate.

We put in the performance of the season.
Fellaini was stunning in the centre.
We beat CiteH which not many teams have achieved.
The whole Lescott saga.

tbh I looked forward to playing CiteH more than the RS

Status
Not open for further replies.