How did we manage to beat a team...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoNaoNeo

Banned - Abuse Towards Forum Staff
with such a massive stadium?

I thought the fact we have a smaller a stadium was going to be the difference today. There's been a lot said on the City side in the build up about how their stadium is bigger than ours, and in a few of my darkest moments I began to believe them.

Thankfully, the underdogs with the smaller stadium triumped.

Stadium.

I thought the fact we have a smaller a stadium was going to be the difference today. There's been a lot said on the City side in the build up about how their stadium is bigger than ours, and in a few of my darkest moments I began to believe them.

Stadium.

i know i know weve got a sh1t ground no fans cant buy a player skint
no squad but we still won howlollollollol

They defintely have some talent on that squad, they just need someone to cobble it together to make it work.

Some of their supporters on Bluemoon are taking a realistic viewpoint and saying that "they aren't as good as many of their own thought that they were."

An admirable viewpoint 1) as it's true and 2) they aren't looking through blue tinted glasses and making excuses.

We played very well today but make no mistake, IF Mancini can get them playing as a TEAM vs. a collection of individuals, they could be an awfully dangerous proposition going forward.

They may have a bigger stadium but we've got bigger hair

ev3_280x420_22725a.jpg

And that was the difference today.

They defintely have some talent on that squad, they just need someone to cobble it together to make it work.

Some of their supporters on Bluemoon are taking a realistic viewpoint and saying that "they aren't as good as many of their own thought that they were."

An admirable viewpoint 1) as it's true and 2) they aren't looking through blue tinted glasses and making excuses.

We played very well today but make no mistake, IF Mancini can get them playing as a TEAM vs. a collection of individuals, they could be an awfully dangerous proposition going forward.

I don't thnk anyone one here can deny that eventually (unless the owners get cold feet) Citeh will buy success al a Chelski and Blackburn, but until that day comes beating these money motivated mercenaries is a very sweet feeling indeed ;)

Stadium.

You'll be saying next that they've got more money than us!

We won today cos we played with our MOTO in our minds throughout the game: NSNO

You can buy loads of [Poor language removed] like Robinho and class acts like Teves with bags of cash but one thing you can't buy is Pride,Passion,Comittment and Determination.

We have been rolemodels for all those teams who struggle to cope with the money rich clubs. this season we were off the pace but once again they can all look up to us as an example how you play with heart,courage,passion!

COYB

Status
Not open for further replies.