How Desperate Are We?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralphie Boy

Player Valuation: £8m
So, Mason Greenwood has had all charges dropped for whatever reasons and am not personally comfortable with that.

However, desperate times make for desperate measures and as we lost a lot of game time from Gylfi, if United where to terminate his contract would you be up for Everton picking him up with the obvious flak the club may take but knowing he could be the missing piece that keeps us in the premiership?

So, Mason Greenwood has had all charges dropped for whatever reasons and am not personally comfortable with that.

However, desperate times make for desperate measures and as we lost a lot of game time from Gylfi, if United where to terminate his contract would you be up for Everton picking him up with the obvious flak the club may take but knowing he could be the missing piece that keeps us in the premiership?
NO

I don't think United have much of a case to sack him if he isn't being prosecuted. Regardless, even if they did sack him he was registered to them when the window shut so I don't think he can play for another club until a new window opens.

After the 6 months he's just had, you expect him to associate with internationally renown attackers of women and exponents of the deadly grip of headlock?

He's a creep, not totally devoid of sanity!

We call it debate, as I posted it does not mean I would agree with it, just seeing what people thought but if the consensus is to remove I would not shed a tear.

Status
Not open for further replies.