Household items that also describe Everton players past and present

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Davies.

real [Poor language removed].jpg

Reactions: Ivo
Don't know if there is a similar thread to this but what things around the house or in public describe something else but also somehow describe Everton players.

I'll start, I saw this as I bought bog roll and it describes the current squad View attachment 95660

Inaccurate. Toilet rolls are useful and at one point this year were so in demand that there were buyers throwing money around and clambering over each other in their desperation to buy them.

Edit - just read the actual label. That went right over my head :blush:

Don't know if there is a similar thread to this but what things around the house or in public describe something else but also somehow describe Everton players.

I'll start, I saw this as I bought bog roll and it describes the current squad View attachment 95660

I'm sorry I totally disagree

Toilet paper is dependable, can clean up a mess, absorbs all the crap, is associated with happy moments in life (!) and look at the way it just sticks to a solid formation in the packaging- strong, compact and a tight knit team. You're just way off the mark. We were nothing like toilet paper this year.

LOL edit after I saw the edit above..still, we were not even deep, cushiony or soft--- just not even there. We were like the cheapest Tesco Value toilet paper that has been soaked in water all day and when you pick it up it disintegrates.

Status
Not open for further replies.