Hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluebonic

Player Valuation: £35m
This is the last time we will see an Everton team managed by Mr Allardyce. This season has brought me so low that I genuinely wont give a toss who our next manager is, we absolutely cannot have worse than we have at the moment. Whoever is may be, please entertain us for gods sake, i have forgotten what it is like to leave Goodison buzzing :(

This is the last time we will see an Everton team managed by Mr Allardyce. This season has brought me so low that I genuinely wont give a toss who our next manager is, we absolutely cannot have worse than we have at the moment. Whoever is may be, please entertain us for gods sake, i have forgotten what it is like to leave Goodison buzzing :(

Not to mention the last game we see that little ferret Sammy Lee on the Everton payroll.

Here here. Don’t think he’ll be sacked as soon as the final whistle goes as most hope he will, but he should be gone by the end of the week. Can’t wait for the cloud to lift and to get excited about Everton again.

Here here. Don’t think he’ll be sacked as soon as the final whistle goes as most hope he will, but he should be gone by the end of the week. Can’t wait for the cloud to lift and to get excited about Everton again.
Yeah, we won’t be as classless as to dump him at the full time whistle.

Though I think there’ll be a lot of people panicking if he’s not gone by bedtime, it seems very unlikely to me that it will happen before his meeting with Moshiri next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.