Home kit

• Thread starter best little spaniard
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
First time in a while that I'll be getting both...

Both are pretty plain & nondescript from the back, so names & numbers are a must - our top new signing (optimistic) on the home, Scottie 13 on the away.

Im getting my own name and number 9 on the back, of the home shirt, cant wait!! The away is a shocker though, I saw it in the flesh last week and its even more gaudi than in the pictures I have seen.

Hopefully the club will see sense and release the yellow and black third kit that I love (see my avatar)

First time in a while that I'll be getting both...

Both are pretty plain & nondescript from the back, so names & numbers are a must - our top new signing (optimistic) on the home, Scottie 13 on the away.

Very Hungry Caterpillar. Boss book..

efc__1279035878_heitingakit494.jpg

oooooooooooffffffffffffff!!!!!!!!!!

Pineapple on pizza?

Just a shame the postman didn't deliver as instructed today... gotta pick it up from the depot... otherwise would be sat here just like Johnny...

Ok maybe not with his forearms but still....

got mine and the lads today, no printing though, I had an email off EvertonMastercadr saying free shirt printing but they knew nothing of it in the club shop, wouldn't pay £17 notes or whatever (per shirt) they're feckin' dear enough and no doscount whatsoever for s.t. holders.

efc__1279035878_heitingakit494.jpg

oooooooooooffffffffffffff!!!!!!!!!!

Pineapple on pizza?

Just a shame the postman didn't deliver as instructed today... gotta pick it up from the depot... otherwise would be sat here just like Johnny...

Ok maybe not with his forearms but still....

Why are you bothering with this?

They have more money than us, big whoop.

But they're players are only there for the money, ours are here simply because we are Everton Football Club.

And nobody on this earth can argue otherwise.

Mine arrived this morning, very nice! I swear the size have got biger though, last season a medium fited me perfectly. Could have done with a small this time though...

Mine arrived this morning, very nice! I swear the size have got biger though, last season a medium fited me perfectly. Could have done with a small this time though...

small !! you're 6 ft ffs, i thought that though tbh, 1st impression on wearing was that it had 'one of those necks' that has you adjusting it all the time, but now I've had it on for a bit it's fine (I think the cup final one was the best fitting).

r/s in the chippy asked me why I hadn't got the pink, and said we'll be like a load of Flamingo's next season, "rather that than the headless chickens across the park" was the instantaneous reply.

I'm 6ft 1" and about 13 1/2 stone and large is a must really.

Got mine on now. Its just what was needed. Great effort.

Im getting my own name and number 9 on the back, of the home shirt, cant wait!! The away is a shocker though, I saw it in the flesh last week and its even more gaudi than in the pictures I have seen.

Hopefully the club will see sense and release the yellow and black third kit that I love (see my avatar)

oh [Poor language removed], is that third kit really coming????? ill buy it absolutely!!!!my football team has same colors, black and yellow

small !! you're 6 ft ffs, i thought that though tbh, 1st impression on wearing was that it had 'one of those necks' that has you adjusting it all the time, but now I've had it on for a bit it's fine (I think the cup final one was the best fitting).

r/s in the chippy asked me why I hadn't got the pink, and said we'll be like a load of Flamingo's next season, "rather that than the headless chickens across the park" was the instantaneous reply.

Good work!

and yep, 6 foot 2" but thin as a rake.. Could use to put a few pounds on so now I've got an incentive, to fill my shirt a bit better ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.