Here I go again....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh well, we were so close to being a chance...

It's for this game, and this game only, that we should still have Timmy on the list. Until we find another mongrel that will sink the boot in, we're about as aggressive as chocolate pudding.

Quantum Mechanics says that if you walk into a brick wall often enough, you'll eventually be able to walk through it without damaging yourself or the wall.

The only problem is you'd need to attempt it constantly for the entire life of the universe to have a decent chance of succeeding.

A similar theory exists about Everton winning at Anfield.

Last edited:
I should have more sense by now but what the heck.

After a few weeks in the doldrums re the upcoming derby following the abysmal showing at Spurs, I am now relishing it again and actually think we will win.

COYBB :dance:
You still having those wet dreams mate?. Or did you just post this after too many sherbets before going to bed?

We have a free swing in the derby pressure is on them. Even a win is unlikely to get us top 4 and a defeat we will probably finish 7th. So I just hope for once we go into it and forget about the occasion and just beat a team whose players are equal to ours at best. They are in 4th and now have the pressure of something to lose. Schneiderlin and McCarthy being injured could affect the plan but hopefully we should still have enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.