Help Needed Blues https://www.justgiving.com/Lee-Launders/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ross Is The Boss

Player Valuation: £25k
I'm not usually cheeky but this is for a good cause.. Here goes x

My youngest brother who runs the White Swan Pub in Sutton in Ashfield is going to be holding a family fun day charity day on Saturday 21st June in aid of Kings Mill Hospital children's centre who provide therapy services to disabled children in our area. One of which is my nephew Hayden who was diagnosed with cerebral palsy, which was caused by a rare brain condition, called bilateral perisylvian polymigrogyria.

We would be grateful for any donations, which would be used to raise money for the children's centre to find sensory items and toys to aid in therapy sessions.

Anything would be of great help. to help us help our little smiler
hayden.jpg

I'm not usually cheeky but this is for a good cause.. Here goes x

My youngest brother who runs the White Swan Pub in Sutton in Ashfield is going to be holding a family fun day charity day on Saturday 21st June in aid of Kings Mill Hospital children's centre who provide therapy services to disabled children in our area. One of which is my nephew Hayden who was diagnosed with cerebral palsy, which was caused by a rare brain condition, called bilateral perisylvian polymigrogyria.

We would be grateful for any donations, which would be used to raise money for the children's centre to find sensory items and toys to aid in therapy sessions.

Anything would be of great help. to help us help our little smiler
View attachment 1605

Job done

Status
Not open for further replies.