Help buying a ticket on the site!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluewolf

Player Valuation: £20m
Can anyone help me? I'm trying at buy a ticket on the website but it just keep on taking me to a page my tickets home page that has my season ticket on it and my last order. I can't seem to find a link to buy the fa cup tickets.

Can anyone help me? I'm trying at buy a ticket on the website but it just keep on taking me to a page my tickets home page that has my season ticket on it and my last order. I can't seem to find a link to buy the fa cup tickets.

Yep the link is wrong on the website. I can't see anyway to navigate to the correct page either mate. Have you tried calling the box office?

ps - although its the "We Are Everton" members window at moment. Maybe its only those members who can see the correct page at the moment. Not very clear tbh. Anyway, general sale starts tomorrow at 10am.

I also have the same issue with the tickets for Wolves game. I just bought my membership and I cannot see the right link anywhere on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.