Heitinga at Half Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roger Milla

Player Valuation: £20m
Anyone ever noticed the kids that do a training session at HT on the pitch near the corner flad of the LG/Bullens?

Kids are ages probablt between 4 to 8.

At the Chelsea game at HT Jonny jibbed off his warm up for 5 mins and went and trained/played with these kids. I thought it was class of him and he got a round of applause from the Gwladys and Bullens in that area.

Considering all the bad press he gets I thought it was worth a mention. Looked like he had a bit of fun himself.

Anyone ever noticed the kids that do a training session at HT on the pitch near the corner flad of the LG/Bullens?

Kids are ages probablt between 4 to 8.

At the Chelsea game at HT Jonny jibbed off his warm up for 5 mins and went and trained/played with these kids. I thought it was class of him and he got a round of applause from the Gwladys and Bullens in that area.

Considering all the bad press he gets I thought it was worth a mention. Looked like he had a bit of fun himself.

Probably a relief for him to be playing against someone more at his own pace mate ;p

Haha nearly added somethong like that in myself.

Jonny is a funny one. he has 1 good season for us then one bad one. Maybe it goes to his head?

Either way it was a touch of class from him at HT yesterday.

Haha nearly added somethong like that in myself.

Jonny is a funny one. he has 1 good season for us then one bad one. Maybe it goes to his head?

Either way it was a touch of class from him at HT yesterday.

I've noticed him give his shirt specifically to really young fans in the crowd a few times mate. It's a good trait to be sure :)

I've noticed him give his shirt specifically to really young fans in the crowd a few times mate. It's a good trait to be sure :)

Still doing it when he surely must be dissatisfied at being 4th choice centre half aswel. Always comes across like a huffy **** in the media but has never really portrayed it imo.

Obviously leaving on a free next summer or on the cheap in Jan. Bit of a conundrum having 2 good seasons and 2 poor ones, each poor one following a good one. Maybe it went to his head who knows.

Still doing it when he surely must be dissatisfied at being 4th choice centre half aswel. Always comes across like a huffy **** in the media but has never really portrayed it imo.

Obviously leaving on a free next summer or on the cheap in Jan. Bit of a conundrum having 2 good seasons and 2 poor ones, each poor one following a good one. Maybe it went to his head who knows.

I reckon he was rightfully pi55ed at being dropped last year after doing well, and has let his conditioning and everything go. Just conjecture like.

There was a stage last season he seemed to be giving a goal away a game, not sure if Duffy is the answer but he wouldn't of gave away so many goals.

I thought he'd be given a chance under Martinez given Martinez's style and Jonny being a ball playing def but he's slipped further down the pecking order behind Stones it seems. I wish him well whatever happens.

I noticed this too, it was really good of him. The kids were made up. Took a couple of photos with my phone:

BUJYbfdIQAAwH4e.jpg

BUJY59fIcAAUMTY.jpg

Whilst that is nice, he needs to be sold in January to 1) Get his ridiculous wage off the books and 2) Stop us losing him for sweet FA in the Summer.

...its unfortunate for him that Distin and Jagielka have formed such a formidable partnership. Saying that, he's been very well paid and will make a small fortune when he moves on a Bosman, so I would never feel sorry for him.

...its unfortunate for him that Distin and Jagielka have formed such a formidable partnership. Saying that, he's been very well paid and will make a small fortune when he moves on a Bosman, so I would never feel sorry for him.
It even more unfortunate for him that he formed a quality partnership with Distin before Jagielka did, which still didn't stop Moyes from dropping him in Jagielka favour when he was back after injury (despite not playing on Heitinga level at that time).

Status
Not open for further replies.