He returns...perhaps, maybe, actually no he definitely won't

Status
Not open for further replies.
The answer is yes from me, we needed number and we needed player with quality or potential and I think he at least have some from both.

He would be a welcome addition, who might or might not be needed, but judging the injuries problem we have been getting it best to have him around as well, especially when our top players are out injured.

if he is available i would have him.

i still think we were nuts not to get canna ahead of sunderland to fill the center of our midfeild, but i can remember saying that if we didnt get canna then fernandes would still be a good alternative.

I have been watching Valencia a fair bit recently and Fernandes hasn't got a game, Ever Banega is ahead of him in the team and boy did we miss out there, he looks like a quality player, it would be nice to get Fernandes back, it would also be quite a coup, we were all gutted when he turned his back on us at the eleventh hour, but he could have done us a favour, instead of paying £10million, he will have spent two periods on loan with us and cost us wages only.

He's been injured mate.

He broke his leg at the end of last season and has had quite a few set backs. Similar to our situation with Arteta really.

That would be the only worry for me, the fact that he's barely played all season. Fernandes without fitness isn't much of a player, he was a shadow of himself when he came here for the second time.

Weak, slow, constantly making mistakes. He improved in the last four games and showed us exactly what we'd seen in the first spell, a very talented player.

If he was ever to join us, which is unlikely, I'd hope he's in decent condition. Because he is a very talented player, one that can make a difference.

Would probably be a good option for us - i would be for it myself.

I was one who really wanted him here a second time when many were against. He has the talent and the quality his problem has always been desire, expierence and consistencey. My only concern is that it takes him a while to get the engine roaring and when he makes mistakes they tend to be clagers - i cant imagine trying to get match sharp after long term injury would help.

Is worth the risk for six months, i would think so.

Fernandes has had quite a few set backs this season, he's been in a similar situation to Mikel Arteta. He was supposed to be back during pre-season but has had problems with the leg he broke last season.

He wants to go to the World cup supposedly, so a loan is a possibility. But I doubt it'll be Everton, even though we could do with a player like him, big time.

Seeing Arteta and Fernandes in the same midfield would be magical, to be honest.

This.

Yes for me. Went behind our backs for the cash but I forgive him. Would suit our style of play and give us that player we desperately need to put his foot on the ball and hold up play.

I'm with Sharpy 150%. A couple of training pitch moves and everyone was on his nuts...[Poor language removed] off. I'd take Carsley back before we entertained the idea of that mercenary again and, as much as I respect him, I don't want Lee back.

I'm with Sharpy 150%. A couple of training pitch moves and everyone was on his nuts...[Poor language removed] off. I'd take Carsley back before we entertained the idea of that mercenary again and, as much as I respect him, I don't want Lee back.

Carsley was gash mate. Big hoof and shiny head, oh and he scored against Liverpool. Instant Hero. :D

Well said, he Was a fukking liability. He done a few good things at everton. An everybody's windmilling over him.

I hate him with a passion.

Just like kenwrong, another clown who pulled the wool over evertonians eyes...

Well said, he Was a fukking liability. He done a few good things at everton. An everybody's windmilling over him.

I hate him with a passion.

Just like kenwrong, another clown who pulled the wool over evertonians eyes...

Your right mate, but he had potential - you can't deny that fact. Just clearly hasn't fulfilled it by the amount of clubs he has failed to settle on.

Carsley was gash mate. Big hoof and shiny head, oh and he scored against Liverpool. Instant Hero. :D

You're going to dismiss it but my judgement of Lee was not based on his goal against the RS. If that was the case I'd be asking for Cadamarteri back FFS.

I hate to admit this but after one season a while back I did up an Excel sheet on all the players and assigned points to all kinds of things, from playing the full 90 to number of cards, assists, goals and matches played...you name it. You have one guess as to who came out on top.

Lee was never a world-beater or anything of the sort. You can name more things that Lee didn't have than did but he was a rock for us when we needed one most and I have nothing but respect for the man on and off the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.