He returns...perhaps, maybe, actually no he definitely won't

Status
Not open for further replies.
My immediate reaction was he's clearly just coming back to fitness and so has only been playing little bits of football. Inevitably someone makes story out of it and claims he isn't getting as much playing time as he wants, when in actuality it's just because he's been injured and he is still a first choice midfielder at Valencia.

Dont think Moyes would want to get bitten a third time.

His 2nd loan spell wasnt the best, even though he was pretty great during his last few games (mainly the Newcastle home game).

But he's not going to be fully fit again if we brough him back being he's had very little game time this season.

Take him in a heart beat but it wont happen. And a 3rd loan spell would be pretty laughable to be honest. He'll be using us as a fall back anytime something happens at Valencia.

His fault for buggering off anyway (well his agents fault).

toilet paper talk.....

im a story teller an my story must be told... reading this all that springs to mind is the theme music to pink panther........

Cant blame him for wanting to come back here. Come home manny and i promise you will be used as a substitute no later the 89th minute guaranteed.
Posted via Mobile Device

what...

what....

what.....

AAAAARRRRRRHHHHHH.......

F U C K O F F...

The horibble snidy rat....

If he come back here, im not going the game till he's gone. makes me fukking sick to think we'd try and revive his career again. Just so he can [Poor language removed] on us again..

No,no,no jethrow!!!

more the merrier....

everyone deserves another chance... an another an another an another... well ya get the jist......:blink:

His pri,e aim is to get to SA not sure even if we wnated it another loan spell would do that for him. I think we are just being used.

Everton poised to sign Portuguese star on loan - MirrorFootball.co.uk

Valencia midfielder Manuel Fernandes is having talks with Everton about returning to Goodison Park for a third spell.
Portuguese international Fernandes, 23, has had two loan spells at Everton and nearly moved to Merseyside in a £12million switch before going to Valencia.
But Fernandes is not in Valencia’s long-term plans and president Manuel Llorente is ready to let him go out on loan to boost the midfielder’s World Cup chances and also ease the Spanish club’s wage bill.
Agent Jorge Mendes said: “To have any chance of playing at the World Cup he needs minutes and matches and Everton is a serious chance.”
Everton boss David Moyes has little cash to spend and a short-term loan deal could be a good solution as he still remains a big fan of Fernandes, despite a complex transfer tug-of-war in the past.

Need one of the main men from the Guardian to run something on it, then I might start thinking we have a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.