Have you ever sung "that song" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I poured a pint over a birds head who had the title of that song tattooed on her tits . The mouthy horrible kopite mut
Please try not to refer to women as "muts", even kopite ones, thanks. Questionable tattoo there though, I must say.

Also when the gremlin made his speech about us

Came across this on wiki about Emlyn Hughes. Interesting;

In 2008, Tommy Smith claimed in his autobiography that on 8 May, 1972, Hughes told him that he had been speaking to a number of Arsenal players who were "willing to throw a match for £50 a man." Liverpool subsequently failed to win the vital match at Highbury, which allowed Derby County to snatch the title instead. Smith wrote that he was disgusted with what Hughes said and never spoke to him again. Smith maintained that the only witness was Ian Callaghan. Smith also stated that he wasn't sure whether Hughes was suggesting that they bribe the Arsenal players or had told him this so he (Smith) would be implicated in a scheme undertaken by others. Smith said he never told Shankly because it would have "broken his heart".

Please try not to refer to women as "muts", even kopite ones, thanks. Questionable tattoo there though, I must say.

Came across this on wiki about Emlyn Hughes. Interesting;

In 2008, Tommy Smith claimed in his autobiography that on 8 May, 1972, Hughes told him that he had been speaking to a number of Arsenal players who were "willing to throw a match for £50 a man." Liverpool subsequently failed to win the vital match at Highbury, which allowed Derby County to snatch the title instead. Smith wrote that he was disgusted with what Hughes said and never spoke to him again. Smith maintained that the only witness was Ian Callaghan. Smith also stated that he wasn't sure whether Hughes was suggesting that they bribe the Arsenal players or had told him this so he (Smith) would be implicated in a scheme undertaken by others. Smith said he never told Shankly because it would have "broken his heart".
she called me worse :D

#### off, #### o o o off, with soap up ya arse, and you'll never walk again...
This is the only version I have EVER sung.
Everton are a club with pride and honour and tradition. We have a motto written in Latin. Our theme tune is an old folk song from this area dating back to the 1800's,
That scum have a song from a Broadway musical from the mid nineties, and use the lyrics from it for their motto. And it is SOOOO original, they share 'their' anthem with about eighty other clubs. It's so the feeble minded can remember it.
I mean, history? Ask any one of them what their Latin motto was before they exchanged it for this commercial dirge. Or for that matter, ask them to name the manager before Shankly. Not a chance.
To my shame, a few years ago at my daughters school sports day, their prankster of a caretaker doing the disco put this on for the final song. I literally had to be restrained. If he had played the theme of both clubs I would not have bothered, but he abused the trust put in him by the Governor to keep an impartial and harmonious ambience, and instead misused the occasion and disregarded all others. Plus, he was a total t... long before this event.
So, no, no real feelings about it either way.

There, I feel a lot better now.

This is the only version I have EVER sung.
Everton are a club with pride and honour and tradition. We have a motto written in Latin. Our theme tune is an old folk song from this area dating back to the 1800's,
That scum have a song from a Broadway musical from the mid nineties, and use the lyrics from it for their motto. And it is SOOOO original, they share 'their' anthem with about eighty other clubs. It's so the feeble minded can remember it.
I mean, history? Ask any one of them what their Latin motto was before they exchanged it for this commercial dirge. Or for that matter, ask them to name the manager before Shankly. Not a chance.
To my shame, a few years ago at my daughters school sports day, their prankster of a caretaker doing the disco put this on for the final song. I literally had to be restrained. If he had played the theme of both clubs I would not have bothered, but he abused the trust put in him by the Governor to keep an impartial and harmonious ambience, and instead misused the occasion and disregarded all others. Plus, he was a total t... long before this event.
So, no, no real feelings about it either way.

There, I feel a lot better now.
It makes me physically sick when I hear it. Sums them whoppers up perfectly.

There was actually a rush to the exits in our end as I recall that day,Marsbars trying to gee us up by saying"come on,we're all scousers together "

Status
Not open for further replies.