Have you ever seen Everton lift a trophy?

Were u a living thing when we won a trophy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just too young to remember the 62/63 title but well aware of the 66 cup final so seen us win 3 league titles, 2 FA Cups, ECWC. Winning the title is so much more of an achievement than the FA Cup but the FA Cup is the most thrilling. Titles are based over time so you are expectant whereas the cup is a one off game which doesn't matter how you win as long as you win. Stays in the memory (for me) much longer. Got to say that losing semi finals hurt me more than actually losing finals.
Oops I meant 3 FA Cup wins :blush: and just to add.......5 FA Cup losses

Just too young to remember the 62/63 title but well aware of the 66 cup final so seen us win 3 league titles, 2 FA Cups, ECWC. Winning the title is so much more of an achievement than the FA Cup but the FA Cup is the most thrilling. Titles are based over time so you are expectant whereas the cup is a one off game which doesn't matter how you win as long as you win. Stays in the memory (for me) much longer. Got to say that losing semi finals hurt me more than actually losing finals.
Yep cup games tend to stick in your mind more. The semi at Bolton and the loss to Forest in the quarter final. Although the clincher at home to Fulham when a bloke peed down my mates leg because it was so packed using a rolled up Echo was the only option. Oh and the vision scoring that sublime header v Spurs of the league games.

Yes.

- 2 League Titles
- 2 FA Cups
- 1 European Trophy
- Loads of Charity Shields

...and each one was absolutely boss.

1990 so i dont count when we won the ‘95 cup, my first home game was when I was 7. Honestly doubt I’ll ever see us win anything.

Remember watching the 84 cup final our dog was dressed up in an Everton scarf. There at the QPR game in 85 and Luton 87 as we won the league. 87 singing "champions, champions, champions". At Wembley in 95 always look on the bright side of life.. and 87 95 Charity Shields at Wembley. Was at the pathetic ZDS cup final.

Yeah, fell in love with Everton and football early eighties.
I was travelling around the U.S for the '95 f.a cup, got up ridiculously early to watch due to the time difference. The best day of my six months out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.