Harry Melt Face Redknapp

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblueday

Player Valuation: £2.5m
On talkSPORT Mr Redknapp offered his thoughts to Mr Brazil regarding West Ham's upcoming trip to Everton. Even though they have lost their first four games he believes they have a good chance against us. I have quoted him below.

“They need to pick up some results quickly, and I think they’ve got a chance at Everton.

“I saw Everton the other week at Bournemouth and I couldn’t say I was that impressed, and they were poor last week at home to Huddersfield, where they were fortunate to get a draw."

I was a bit surprised myself at these comments. I think we are better than he suggests, especially if one or two of the injured or new players play for us.

Does anyone here agree with Harry's analysis or is he underestimating our abilities?

On talkSPORT Mr Redknapp offered his thoughts to Mr Brazil regarding West Ham's upcoming trip to Everton. Even though they have lost their first four games he believes they have a good chance against us. I have quoted him below.

“They need to pick up some results quickly, and I think they’ve got a chance at Everton.

“I saw Everton the other week at Bournemouth and I couldn’t say I was that impressed, and they were poor last week at home to Huddersfield, where they were fortunate to get a draw."

I was a bit surprised myself at these comments. I think we are better than he suggests, especially if one or two of the injured or new players play for us.

Does anyone here agree with Harry's analysis or is he underestimating our abilities?

Harry's analysis is right up there with Aldo's. And worth just as much.

To be fair, we were poor against Huddersfield. Redknapp was at the Bournemouth game and is an ardent Bournemouth fan so I wouldn't call him unbiased by any means. I'm confident we will have to much for West Spam.

You do know his face is the result of a car accident mate?

Totally agree with him.

From the outside looking in, we threw away a two goal lead against an average Bournemouth side and only had one shot on target, at home, to the worst team in the league, as we limped over the line for a point.

Only a small portion of Everton fans think this has been anything other than a very poor start to the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.