HAPPY FAT SAM DAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
8th place flattered him far too much, did absolutely no more than the bare minimum. Had a chance for Europe and bottled it, some utterly disgraceful displays in his time, knocked out the cup on first attempt, literally only finished 8th because everyone else around us was also crap.

Will never accept this fair play to him bollocks, spoke when he was hired about wanting to prove himself after finally been given a go at a bigger club and reverted to type almost immediately.

An odious man and a cowardly manager, no one deserves credit for not taking Everton down, we tried our absolute best in the 90s with infinitely worse teams and still couldn't quite get over the line.

A permanent stain on the club that he was ever our manager.
Remind me where we finished last season and how we did in the fa cup last season

Remind me where we finished last season and how we did in the fa cup last season

The squad is largely similar, even more deadwood, but unlike that Allardyce season, teams like Wolves, Leicester, Southampton, Newcastle are all improving.

The difference is we have a manager who has a winning mentality and portfolio, can bring in a better profile of player, and we see at least an Everton team that won't just utterly surrender games even if we are still bang average. And it always goes a long way when the fella in charge is a respectable fella unlike Allardyce.

Oh and not only did he have 40+ mil to spend in his only window ( unlike Ancelotti who had to wait until summer), his signings also set us back.

Tosun, don't mind the fella personally, think he's alright and could possibly cut it for a lower end prem team but nowhere near what we need, even in reserve.

Walcott, again likeable fella, but utterly uninspired signing that set the club back 20+ mil and 100k p/w until the end of this window. Offered very little in his time at Everton.

For the gravy manager -
1606858113351.png
1606858199049.png

1606858134674.png
1606858344970.png

He did what we paid him to do, get us out of the [Poor language removed]. We were in serious danger of relegation before he came in. I don't like his football but he did serve his purpose.
I remember Rooney getting a late penalty to get us a point at Anfield. Dogged backs to the wall stuff that you wouldn't want us to repeat every week but it felt good to get something from there at the time.
13th in the league at the time he took charge, with a points per game average that, even if we hadn't improved one iota between that day and the end of the season, wouldn't have gotten us relegated in that or almost any other recent season

Done the job he was brought in to do. Cheers Sam

See this loads, and it's a crock of [Poor language removed]

He won us a few games against teams we should be comfortably heating anyway

Newcastle and Huddersfield both home and away
Stoke away
Leicetser, Swansea, palace and Brighton at home

Literally most of them teams either got relegated or survived just.

We got battered by any decent team we faced, we went about 3/4 games without a shot on target, he spent about 50/60 mill in January on duds and refused to alter his playing style in when we was "safe"

He never saved us from relegation because we were about 12th the night he took over.

He is a horrid fat turd who should be banished from existing to this club

Status
Not open for further replies.