Happy Birthday GrandOldTeam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seven years old. Many more years to come. Was glad someone took the time to set this place up after the last forum was closed because of some bitter dispute.

During the early days, this place was so pro kenwright and pro moyes it's scary. Anyone who came in and criticise the board or the manager will get hounded. I'm glad to see a more balanced view now.

There were some interesting character over the years.
GhostofDIxie
Matt damon
toxtethblue(superb tactical knowledge of the game)
chico(clique leader?)
Cal(cant really remember his nick)
Tx bill
Goat
Davek
To name a few. Many more i can't recall. Each contributing to this forum in their unique ways. I'm just glad to be part of everything. Long may it continue.

Well done lads.

I still like to think we're by and large a positive place though, for all Dave's attempts lol

Many Happy Returns for your 7th year. A lot of great times and spirited posts that show the passion of the fans and the love for the club. In response to Bruce Dave is cool compared to Halewood for the ones who remember.

Happy Birthday GoT and thanks to everyone who posts. Its made for some truly weird and wonderful threads and its hands down the best time-killer known to man or woman. Lord knows how many times ive taken 5 or 10 minutes to check what everybodies favourite crisp flavour was or something equally odd.
Dead cringey that though.

Last edited:
Happy birfday GOT, well done to all concerned in keeping this forum going.
I yearn for those good old days prior to kippers collapse and the invasion of the usual suspects.
But hey ho you can't have it all !!

Best place on the web. Fantastic people and fantastic debate. Thanks to everyone who makes it a great place to visit.

Been a weird old year to GOT but happy Birthday anyway

3954697-690112-vector-happy-birthday-party-card-with-cute-owl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.