Happy Birthday GrandOldTeam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not been on any other Everton forums (save for Big Soccer's Everton threads) so I really don't have a point of reference.

Well it's not in existence anymore and was the precursor to this one if we're talking about the old TW.

All the best GOT.......:cheers::cheers:

I only turned up 6 months ago, but i love the place!!

This is the first place i log on to every day for the everton news.

This is my net home.

well done boys for the site, an well done mod-squad for keeping it real!!:cheers::cheers::cheers:

i was never a lurker, strait to posting when i found this party!!

Will be here for plenty more years!!

LONG LIVE GOT........:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::cheers::cheers::dance::dance::dancing::dancing:

Well done and congratulations to all that work hard at making this a site that caters for every one we can debate something serious if we wish or if we need a lift after a bad day Chigo and his cohorts never fail to give us a laugh;)

Thanks to Danny, Dylan, Cal, Welts for all their work seen/unseen in the past year!

Thanks to those who supported them in taking the step into the unknown from the "mother ship" that is no more and the idea of actually having a forum where ideas could be voiced, without censur or haraassment!

The peoples forum for the peples club! Watch both go form strength to strength in the next year.

Thanks to all the memebrs for making this place what it is and giving countless laughs, and pearls of wisdom over the past year!

I want to be the first person to view GOT in every continent in the world, two to go!

P.S. How about double VBooklie points at the weekend to celebrate on all bets! (NO i dont have a problem)!

Can't believe grandoldteam is only 1 year old! When i joined a couple of months back, I thought it is one of the best site for Everton news and forum. :D Anyway, me an Evertonian in Singapore would like to say a Big Thanks to those involved here and a great job well done! Keep up the good work! ;)

DANNY, DANNY, DANNY

You've dropped a bollock lad, your mate and mine, a certain chap from Japan posted on here 29 Jan 2007, the very first post I could find and it was on last years derby match,

http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24

You said we could bump but in this case an explanation will do :rant::rant::rant::stick::stick::stick::stick::sleep::whip::whip::whip::whip::toilet:

DANNY, DANNY, DANNY

You've dropped a bollock lad, your mate and mine, a certain chap from Japan posted on here 29 Jan 2007, the very first post I could find and it was on last years derby match,

http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24

You said we could bump but in this case an explanation will do :rant::rant::rant::stick::stick::stick::stick::sleep::whip::whip::whip::whip::toilet:

But taking the tme difference into account, here in Canada, add the windchill and subtract chico - it all works out, Danny is forgiven ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.