Happy Birthday GrandOldTeam!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
On the 5th February - GrandOldTeam is one year old - Can't believe its been that long already, thanks monty for the heads up ;)

During the past 12 months, GrandOldTeam has undoubtedly gone from strength to strength, with just on 950 members accumulating just under 100,000 posts - averaging an incredible 105 posts per member. Our popularity also continues to grow, with our hit count showing higher numbers with each month that passes.

A big thanks to everyone who logs on to make this place without a doubt the best place on the internet to discuss Everton.

Here's to another great year of success for both Everton and GrandOldTeam :cheers:

Happy to call it home Danny

Special mention for Dom, he was first to list the idea after the TW break-up, see the Ale House thread.....................

targets for a years time, are we setting any?

Happy to call it home Danny

Special mention for Dom, he was first to list the idea after the TW break-up, see the Ale House thread.....................

targets for a years time, are we setting any?

Just the same as last year - hopefully with a bit more intregration from ToffeeWeb. Ideally, this time next year I'd like to have over 2,000 members - that would show we are progressing well.

It is hard to say TX, 606 only 250 odd members but has over 130,000 posts, you'd have to know when each started. Compared to the old TW we have surpassed that place in a year.

GOT started from a handful of members so its growth has been phenomenal. In the first few months we had few of us posting but hundreds watching, the more watchers that actually join in the better. Do you remember that thread that suddenly had over 750 watching it, that really announced our arrival.

Danny, do you have a copy of the piece I did about the formation, not very complimentary to TW but what the hell

Happy smurfday.

Nice work Danny and Dylan.

Spose you to Rodders, my fellow mod :stick:

Forums do tend to grow exponentially so I'm sure this place will do well over the next twelve months. I havn't been on NSNO but the few times I've browsed the OS forum and Kipper the standard of posts havn't been great. This place on the other hand has a welcome mix of earnest and trite posts. Good work D/D.

Status
Not open for further replies.