Half and Half Scarf

Half and Half Scarf for the Derby?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha no I would buy one. I've been trying to get over there for a game for about a decade and it's just one of these things i haven't pulled the trigger on.

I'd at this point have to go by myself or subsidize a friend's trip as they do not care enough to invest the money in a trip to England centered around football.

Lol I didn't think of that. I don't blame anyone for not wanting to be seen buying one at a game. I'll get there eventually, Goodison's last year will probably be the event that pushes me to just buy it all and go by myself.

Post your address in here and one of us will be more than happy to send you one over bro.

Post your address in here and one of us will be more than happy to send you one over bro.
Lol I live an a big apartment building by myself so I'm really not worried about putting my addy on here but I can't tell whether you're being sarcastic or just a friendly guy

Either way it's cool lol

Lol that's pretty much me... but I'd never wear it. Just hang it on the wall in the room I watch football in usually

Apologies Citizen.

My parochialism, and working class chip on the shoulder, have no place in this modern world.

I wouldn't wear one for the match even if we were playing a Mother Theresa charity side for disadvantaged & homeless puppies. The only red I'd want wrapped around my neck is a pair of sexy woman's panties. & even then, at my age, it would only happen in a dream anyway.

Apologies Citizen.

My parochialism, and working class chip on the shoulder, have no place in this modern world.

Haha I didn't take any offense. I get it. I'm an out of towner fan with no connection to the team other than one I wholly made myself internally.

I rip on these kind of fans in American football. Well not foreigners cuz I know they have no choice if they want to follow the sport.

But anyways I get it, lol as an American you just pick a team for whatever reason. I've got a connection to Bayern as my family emigrated from Munich but England, I've got not strong connections to so you guys just got stuck with me... atleast I'm not Norwegian I guess? Lol just a bad joke, nothing against the Norwegians.

Honestly this is gonna sound dumb but I picked the team way back in the day because they weren't frontrunners, I love this teams history and I like Roger Bennett so I was like I'll go with Everton.

And I never cared for lfc beforehand anyways.

I miss the friendly derby, especially with all the hate and craziness today, but I'd feel like a blert if i wore one, which i wouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.