2020/21 Gylfi Sigurdsson

miami

Player Valuation: £2.5m
He plays him at centre forward so that he has a minimal involvement in our build up play, which I understand if he's in the starting 11. What I dont understand is why he's picked in our starting 11 in the first place. Play king ffs carlo.

NathDogg

Player Valuation: £10m
Back to his atrocious worst yet again, after showing up in patches against spurs - as consistent in his lack of performance, heart and desire as ever.

Were a better side without him - just leave the crab on the bench or better yet out of the squad entirely - the axis of treacle with Sig/James/gomes needs consigning to the bin - please never let them line up together in the same team for us again.

hktoffee

Player Valuation: £70m
Back to his atrocious worst yet again, after showing up in patches against spurs - as consistent in his lack of performance, heart and desire as ever.

Were a better side without him - just leave the crab on the bench or better yet out of the squad entirely - the axis of treacle with Sig/James/gomes needs consigning to the bin - please never let them line up together in the same team for us again.
James or Siggy as AM when we have legs and movement down the wing. Gomes has probably one good game in 5 so don’t know what to do with him probably sell.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks