2019/20 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d keep him ahead of Bernard and Davies tbh. Probably Delph too as long as we are covered for left back.

I would expect Carlo will have assessed everyone of the useless midfield unit, and will know who will and who won't fit in with his newly acquired players.
All of them have the potential to play well, but they can all be an utter embarrassment too. Having seen how and who we have recruited this Summer, I will be happy with whatever decision Mr Ancelotti makes.

I’d keep him ahead of Bernard and Davies tbh. Probably Delph too as long as we are covered for left back.

I really like Bernard as no.10 / Attacking Midfieldre back up, with 2 solid midfielders behind him (not Davies / Siggy)
I think Davies has to go because he won't develop on the bench, Delph is not needed as LB cover, and Siggy can't play in the deeper CM. So I'm hoping that one of Beni, or Besic (i know its ridiculous) can be the 4th CM in reserve and we have Gomes, Doucoure, Allan + 1

Riccckkkkyyyyyyyyyy

1599702626547.png

I also think he might be on his way out but if he doesn't go, do you think having better players around him could make him up his game and bring out the best in him?

Status
Not open for further replies.