2019/20 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paying attention to the financial side is essential these days, not my favourite subject, but you simply cannot turn a blind eye to the fact that the finances are a necessary evil
Andy
We cant influence it so maybe not essential but to be taken in to account.

Zouma scored 2 last season, Mina got 1 in about 15 appearances, Keane got 1, how many are you realistically expecting centre backs to score? Shock horror, centre backs miss chances.

They were/are headers from six yards out. It's not just the CBs, but it's also not too much - surely - to ask any player to direct a free header on target from six yards out.

They were/are headers from six yards out. It's not just the CBs, but it's also not too much - surely - to ask any player to direct a free header on target from six yards out.

mate, he’s utter pony. You’re stating that he was good last year, he really wasn’t and now trying to blame Zouma and Mina for not converting headers is bordering on “scraping the barrel”.

Your missing the bigger picture, again. Out of 38 league games last year I’d roughly say he was “good” in about 7 or 8 of them, whereby he’s actually influenced the game. I’m fed up of hearing “well he’s not this type of player or not that type”. He’s been played in almost every position in our midfield and has constantly failed.

Repeating this yet again, but this was him at Swansea, when the going got tough he shrank and their game at Hull was an utter embarrassment. It was identical to what he did against the RS the other day, hiding from the ball and pointing for where the ball should go as long as it wasn’t to him

the man is an utter coward, there’s no other way to describe him

mate, he’s utter pony. You’re stating that he was good last year, he really wasn’t and now trying to blame Zouma and Mina for not converting headers is bordering on “scraping the barrel”.

Your missing the bigger picture, again. Out of 38 league games last year I’d roughly say he was “good” in about 7 or 8 of them, whereby he’s actually influenced the game. I’m fed up of hearing “well he’s not this type of player or not that type”. He’s been played in almost every position in our midfield and has constantly failed.

Repeating this yet again, but this was him at Swansea, when the going got tough he shrank and their game at Hull was an utter embarrassment. It was identical to what he did against the RS the other day, hiding from the ball and pointing for where the ball should go as long as it wasn’t to him

the man is an utter coward, there’s no other way to describe him

He was good last year.

This year he has been abysmal.

Looking at his ‘characteristics’ on who scored

“Likes to dribble”
“Tackling”
“Defensive Contribution”

Mike-Tyson-clapping-and-laughing.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.