2018/19 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a cinch mate. We'll get slated on here for having a pop at him for how poor he's been the last 4 games, then he'll go on a bit of a run again and we'll get 'vaulted'
Aye, certain reactions aren't worthy of 'vaulting' because generally it actually tends to be true, at least in the moment.

As you say if he goes on a run now, others will be told they were wrong etc until he goes hiding again and the cycle restarts.

I like lookman centrally + hes not great on the right.

I think Bernard should be on the right to aid our right back...we look weak there.
Fair one Zat. I personally would like to see Bernie in that middle space though, think he's got more about him than Siggurddson when it comes to close control etc so maybe it could work.

But our right hand side is weak for sure, so perhaps Richy could play that side and place Lookman on the left.

Either way, something needs to be mixed up to give us some new attacking energy.

Slate Silva for today. Sigurdsson should never have started in CM. We would have been better off playing Davies or even bloody Schneiderlin.

Same sort of thing as playing DCL at RWB. Not in a million years is Sigurdsson a CM in a team playing 343.

Status
Not open for further replies.