Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Watford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • West Ham

Votes: 3 2.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea mate, ofc we may have objected to it ourselves in which case then yeah can see it being rejected and given we have a new board - i'm not sure we will kindly bend over like we usually would have done for our loveable neighbours requests
i bloody hope we objected. I, like many others will be on holiday the 1st week so I don't want to missing 2 games because of them lot.

To be Real,dont the clubs usually only get the fixture list, the day before [tuesday] the day they are released [wednesday] by sky etc to the public,thought thats how it usually works anyway.

To be Real,dont the clubs usually only get the fixture list, the day before [tuesday] the day they are released [wednesday] by sky etc to the public,thought thats how it usually works anyway.
It may be a 1st draft. they have ensure that us / lpool Arsenal/ spurs Sunderland/boro are not at home same week which is has got correct.

hope it is the correct version as we have a decent start on paper!

If these leaked fixtures are real they look good but chances are they will now be scrapped and we will get a run of 5 games in periods like:
Man Utd
Arsenal
Tottenham
West Ham
Liverpool

No idea mate, pure gueswork really.

But any of not wanting early season to have two home games when the teams form is not settled etc. Not wanting them to get an extra game udner their nice shiny new stand, more chance of getting the first derby scheduled yet again at Goodison first if we play back to back homes early on.

Honestly i'm just speculating, but would actually love us to have raised an objection

Maybe it would be because it would help them get 2 home games towards the later stages of the season when we have to go away, dunno, anyway if they can't get that stand complete by the start of the season there is something wrong, most of it is done now.

If this set is fake someone has too much spare time.

image.jpeg

Hull away first game, get the grimness out of the way early.
Derbies in September (h) and early January (a).
Boxing Day B'mouth away, NYD Southampton/Stoke away (because God/Allah/Celestia hates us)
Final game Chelsea away.

Status
Not open for further replies.