Guard of honour

Status
Not open for further replies.
The premier league , the media will be expecting to see a gaurd of honour and we will back down and give it too them.
You'll be delighted anyway, fawning over them all season, describing them as the best team in history, deary me.

No point worrying over something that hasn't materialised yet, and a quick look at the points difference and the games in between I'm not too sure it will.

As an aside hopefully Simone's lads will have kicked lumps out of them five days before it.

close the thread ffs.
that lot are getting talked about typed about enough without talking about guards of honor that is only a possibility as it stands today. theres a thread in world football to talk all rs tripe. until the possibility becomes reality its not everton related until it is its only hypthetical and nonsense.can we stop giving them the time of day in the one place that should be the sanctity of GOT that's the everton forum a rs free zone. im sick to the back teeth of them.

As 30,000 tickets are ST holders how would you envisage this happening 'smart boy', unless you're saying they'll rush the turnstiles, or rob tickets from disabled fans.? Heaven forbid the world's greatest fans would stoop so low......
I await your response lad.
Something called tickets for away fans. For every game the away fans are allocated tickets depending on the size of the stadium.
So doing the maths, if no home fans turn up and you only have the away fans, you will hear the chants from the away fans.

I take it your new to this but basically in the league you play each team twice, home and away. You also have the fa cup, league cup and if you qualify European football.

You'll be delighted anyway, fawning over them all season, describing them as the best team in history, deary me.

No point worrying over something that hasn't materialised yet, and a quick look at the points difference and the games in between I'm not too sure it will.

As an aside hopefully Simone's lads will have kicked lumps out of them five days before it.

100 points from the last possible 102 is impressive to say the least.

If they carry on this run, it will go down as the greatest season in the Premier League for sure.

Something called tickets for away fans. For every game the away fans are allocated tickets depending on the size of the stadium.
So doing the maths, if no home fans turn up and you only have the away fans, you will hear the chants from the away fans.

I take it your new to this but basically in the league you play each team twice, home and away. You also have the fa cup, league cup and if you qualify European football.
Listen hear you fool, shouldn't you be watching your u23's tonight. Don't you try to patronise me, for the record away fans get approx 1800 tickets at Goodison, which hardly constitutes a takeover(as stated by you) in a stadium with a capacity of 40,000.
Now run along but be careful not to walk on your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.